I’m in the middle of 3 books right now, but they are all just puttering along, not really exciting but not terrible enough to abandon them. So, I’m back to pondering that eternal question- what shall I read next?
1. A biography on the painter Andrew Wyeth. I love this artist’s paintings, and it is a library book due back on October 5, so I have to read it soon.
2. Under the Dome, a very long Stephen King book. I will certainly need to start this one soon, as it is also due on October 5.
3. Phineas Finn, an Anthony Trollope book almost as long as Under the Dome, but a book I own. I was pondering reading it and blogging about it soonish.
4. Without You There Is No Us, a memoir by a North Korean, and an ARC that is not yet published but is coming out soon, I think in October.
5. Trojan Odyssey, a Clive Cussler book. I borrowed it from my brother, and I ought to read at least one of his books soon so I can give him back another book soon. I do, after all, still have over 50 of his books.
6. Voyage, the 3rd book in Diana Gabaldon’s time travelling romance novel series. This is also a book borrowed from my brother, oddly enough.
7. Heretics of Dune, since I was intending to read the whole series in order this year, finally, and left off after book 3 a few months ago. I own books 4 and 5, and if I finish them I can pass them on to my sister.
8. Something else….?